.miblqugb file virus is a new variants of ransomware belongs to Crypto locker virus family. Unlike previous versions, it adds .crypt extension to the files that it encrypts. According to security experts, it has shown that this ransomware uses RSA-2048, CryptoLocker and Help_Decrypt files to be executed on docs, word, excel, PDF, images, videos etc like older versions. It will try to add a link to the banner displaying how to retrieve files. Its a malicious file encryption and PC lockup virus that can perform great harm to your computer at high risk. After that, .miblqugb file virus will prompts a message asking you to visit the hacker’s website or contact the hacker with email to pay revenue to recover you files. Once your system has been compromised by this ransomware infections, there must be some other malware along with it.
Apart from these, .miblqugb file virus will instantly attack your system and run control prompts to encrypts all you files within a second. It will communicate with users through a fabricated pop-up message that users have been accused for violating the local law since they watched and spread forbidden items through web-search like porn video and tell the users that have to pay penalty to unlock their files and escape themselves from being prosecuted. It comes into your system through security holes or with the help of trojan virus. You will make your system get infected with ransomware while you download some cost-free and shareware that bundled with this virus from the Internet or click some suspicious links and open unknown websites. Generally speaking, the main motto of this malware is to steal your valuable and personal info. that’s why, it is important to immediately get rid of .miblqugb file virus whenever it detects.
How to Uninstall .miblqugb file virus infection from the system
While tools for cracking RSA Cryptography are not available at this time, here are few common measures that have been concluded after research & analysis by our analysts.
STEP A: Reboot your system to Safe Mode
To restart the PC to Safe Mode with Networking, if already switched ON then follow the below steps:
Windows 7/ Vista/ Xp
- Click on Windows icon appears in the left corner of the system screen.
- Select and click Restart.
- When the screen restarts to black, Keep pressing F8 Key until you view the Advanced Boot Options window.
- With the assist of arrow keys on keyboard, Select Safe Mode with Networking option from the list and hit Enter Key. The system will then after restart to Safe Mode with Networking.
Once the PC restarts, Hit on the username and type the password (if any) to log on.
Windows 10/Windows 8
- Tap and hold the Shift Key and simultaneously click on the Start icon present in the lower left corner of your computer screen.
- When the Shift key is still pressed hit on the Power button and then click on Restart.
- Choose Troubleshoot → Advanced options → Startup Settings.
- Now the Startup Settings screen comes which is the first screen to appear after restart, choose Enable Safe Mode with Networking. Now, the system will restart to Safe Mode with Networking.
- Once the PC restarts in Safe Mode, click on the username and enter the password, if any to log in.
STEP B: Delete the suspicious apps running in the Configuration Settings
- Type “Msconfig” in search box / Run Box, choose it and press Enter.
- Choose “Services” Tab and Checkout “Hide all Microsoft services”.
- Select .miblqugb file virus from the list of remaining services and disable it by removing the tick mark from the checkbox and click on Apply button.
- Click on the next tab – “Startup”.
- Find any blank or suspicious entry running or with .miblqugb file virus mentioned and remove the check mark.
- Choose Apply button and then after click on OK.
- Click on the next tab – “Startup”.
- Go to ‘Open task Manager‘ link and click on it. It opens the Task Manager window.
- Find any blank or suspicious entry running with .miblqugb file virus mentioned and click on it.
- Finally, click on Disable button.
STEP C: Restore the Encrypted Data through Windows Previous version
If the system restore was enabled for both, system and user files, then you can recover or restore your personal data via Windows Previous Version, provided the ransomware has not damaged the backup files. To restore your data follow on the instructions provided below –
- Open My Computer and search for folder you want to restore.
- As quick as you find it, right click on it and click on the restore previous version option from the new window.
- This option will show all the previous copies of the folder.
- Now select restore data and with the options i.e.
- Open – Copy – Restore.
STEP D: Restore the System Files & Settings
On Control Panel
- Click on the ‘Start’ button on the taskbar. It will open the Start menu.
- Choose ‘Control Panel’ button in the Start menu. It will open the control panel window.
- In the Control Panel window, click on the ‘View by:’ button on the top right. Select the Large Icon option
- In the control Panel window choose ‘Recovery Icon’. It will open a window that will ask ‘Restore the computer to an earlier point in time’.
- Click on ‘Open system restore’ button. It will start the ‘system restore ’window here you need to click on the Next Button.
- Select the restore point that is earlier the intrusion of .miblqugb file virus. Once after that, click Next.
- Then, it will open the ‘Confirm your restore point’ dialog box. Click on Finish button. This will restore your system to a earlier restore point before your computer was affected by .miblqugb file virus.
On Command Prompt
- Type cmd in the search box and choose command prompt to open the Command Prompt window. box and clicking on it.
- Once the Command Prompt window opens up, enter cd restore and click Enter. (Ensure that the system32 directory of Windows folder in C Drive)
- Now type rstrui and press Enter again.
- When a new window begins up, click Next and select your restore point that is earlier the infiltration of .miblqugb file virus. Once after making that, click Next.
- It will open ‘Confirm your restore point’ dialog box. Hit on Finish button. It will restore your system to a previous restore point before your computer was compromised by .miblqugb file virus.
type rstrui in the search box
Type ‘Rstrui’ in the search box appear on the task bar. it will open the System restore dialog box.
Continue to follow this above Steps & Methods to restore the System Files and settings.
How to prevent .miblqugb file virus from affecting your computer
- Always Keeping the Operating System Updated- In order to become protected as well as avoid such threats, it is recommended to keep your Operating System always updated by enabling the automatic update on your computer. The PCs with outdated or older versions of Operating System become an easy target for the attackers.
- Avoid clicking on spam emails – One of the major techniques used for malware distribution is forwarding spam emails to the user. The system gets infected easily as soon as the user clicks on the mail attachments. These mails appear to be legitimate, so be aware and avoid falling for those tricks.
- Keep an eye on third party installations- It is quite necessary that you take due care while installing any third party programs for they are major source of such threats. Such malware programs come bundled with the free stuffs thereby requiring the user to remain cautious.
- Regular periodical backup- In order to keep your data and files safe, it is suggested to take regular back up of all your data and files either on an USB or cloud.
- Use Anti-Virus Protection- We strongly suggests the use of anti-virus protection or internet security in your Computer such as SpyHunter and Combo Cleaner so that it remains safe.
- Enable the Ad Blocker/Popup Blocker in your Browser- Enabling the popup blocker/ad blocker in your chosen browser will assist you to keep protected from annoying adware.